Enlarged pores, shine, problems with the preservation of makeup, frequent inflammation and acne are the satellites of oily skin. These problems cause a lot of trouble and frustration. But they are not a reason to give up and give up on yourself, on the contrary, they should become an additional incentive for taking care of your appearance. With proper care, this skin type is able to maintain youth and freshness longer than others.
The best additional procedures that do not require large cash and time costs will be homemade masks for oily skin.
- The best face cleansers are clay poppies. For oily skin suitable green, blue and white clay. It can be diluted with a small amount of water and applied to the face. For better effect, clay is combined with other ingredients. For example, clay diluted with kefir or sour milk has a good effect on oily skin.
- Clear the skin, narrow pores and tighten the contours of the recipe will help: take 1 tsp. white clay, lemon juice and honey, mix the composition with 2 tsp. juice aloe and apply on face.
- A cleansing mask can be prepared from a spoon of potato starch and two spoons of natural yogurt. Starch will narrow pores, absorb dirt and excess fat, and yogurt will dry and slightly whiten your skin.
For the manufacture of moisturizers for oily skin suitable aloe, tea tree oil, olive oil, honey, sandalwood oil, lemon, almond and lavender oil. It is better to mix these ingredients with starch or oatmeal. In addition to coping with moisturizing oily skin, it also improves its color, eliminates acne and eliminates oily shine.
- Moisturizing, drying and whitening mask. Mix 1 tsp. Sour milk, chopped oatmeal and olive oil, add a pinch of salt and mix.
- Moisturizing mask for porous skin. Chop half a banana and half an apple with a blender, add a spoonful of liquid honey and mix.
- Moisturizing, constricting pores and toning mask. Spread 0.5 tsp. liquid or melted honey with 2 tbsp. cottage cheese, add the beaten egg.
- Moisturizing, narrowing pores and rejuvenating mask for oily skin. Mix whipped egg white with 1 tsp. liquid or melted honey, 1/4 tsp. almond oil and 1 tbsp. oatmeal flour.
Additional nutrition is necessary for any skin, even oily, home masks will help. Egg yolks, honey, yeast and dairy products are suitable as nutritional ingredients.
- Nourishing, pore-narrowing and cleansing mask. Mix 1/4 of a small pack of pressed fresh yeast with natural low-fat yogurt or kefir to make a sour cream-like consistency. To the mass, add 1/2 tbsp. the pulp of the orange.
- Nourishing, moisturizing mask. Mix 1 tsp. cottage cheese, olive oil, milk and carrot juice. For density, add a little oatmeal or starch and mix.
- Nutritious, drying mask. Soak black milk crumb in sour milk or kefir, squeeze out excess liquid and add yolk to bread.
Rules for the use of masks
Since homemade masks do not contain preservatives and differ in their natural composition, they must be prepared before use. It is recommended to make masks 2 times a week. The tool should be applied to the cleansed face on the massage lines, without affecting the area around the eyes. After applying the mask, try to keep the facial muscles relaxed, refrain from active facial expressions, talking or laughing.
The duration of the procedure should be 20 minutes. It is not worth keeping the tool longer, especially if it has hardening or active components. The mask can be removed with the help of a cotton swab moistened in a decoction of herbs, or washed with ordinary cool water. After removing the funds on the skin should apply a moisturizer.