Young nettles are used to prepare different dishes. Borsch with nettles is a healthy and unusual dish, for preparation of which the most favorable time of the year is spring. During this period, you can collect young succulent nettle leaves with thin stalks.
Green borsch with nettle and sorrel
The soup is thick, thanks to crushed potatoes. Calorie - 720 kcal.
- meat on the bone - 800 g .;
- two onions and carrots;
- 11 medium potatoes;
- a large bundle of sorrel;
- nettle - 60 g .;
- three bay leaves;
- 10 eggs;
- 10 art. spoons of sour cream;
- 12 black peas and three sweet peas.
- Bring the meat to a boil and cook for another two minutes. Rinse the meat and put in the broth, bring to a boil again and cook for an hour, covered with a lid.
- Add peppercorns, bay leaves and salt to broth. Put one carrot and onion, cook for another forty minutes.
- A few minutes before the broth is ready, put 5 whole peeled potatoes.
- Finely chop the raw onion, chop the grated carrot.
- Fry the onions and add the carrot. Cook vegetables until golden brown.
- Cut the rest of the potatoes into cubes.
- Scale the nettles and chop with sorrel and greens.
- Remove meat and vegetables from broth except potatoes. Vegetables are not needed, divide the meat into pieces.
- Remove the cooked potatoes and mash, pour a little water into the broth as it boils, add meat, raw potatoes and mashed potatoes.
- After 5 minutes, add a fry, cover and boil the boiling field for another ten minutes.
- When the potato is almost ready, put nettle and sorrel in the borsch, cook for three minutes, add spices if necessary.
- Put the greens, after two minutes, remove from the stove and leave for half an hour to infuse.
- In each serving, place a spoonful of sour cream and an egg, sliced in half.
Borsch from fresh nettle you can treat 10 people. Cooking takes two hours.
Tomato soup with nettle
This is a step-by-step recipe with nettle with tomato juice. It turns out seven servings, calorie 675 kcal.
- a pound of meat;
- bunch of nettle;
- two bulbs;
- 300 ml. tomato juice;
- six potatoes;
- 4 eggs;
- bunch of greens;
Stages of cooking:
- Boil the broth, cut the beets into thin strips and fry, add to the broth.
- Scald the nettles and chop, cut the potatoes into small cubes, put in the broth.
- Crush carrots with onions and fry, pour in the juice, leave to simmer a little and add to the broth when the potatoes are ready.
- Chop cooked eggs with greens finely, put in borsch, cook for another five minutes.
Cooking the recipe for borscht with nettle takes 80 minutes and it turns out 6 servings.
Red borsch with nettles and cabbage
This is a very tasty recipe for borscht with nettles and cabbage, which will take 50 minutes to prepare. Borsch is nourishing and very nourishing.
- three beef ribs;
- five branches of nettle;
- three potatoes;
- 150 g cabbage;
- two bay leaves;
- 150 g of beets;
- 8 peppercorns;
- one article spoon tomato paste;
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of vinegar and sugar;
Stages of cooking:
- Fill the ribs with water when it boils, change the water and rinse the ribs. Boil for another hour, and 15 minutes until cooked, add bay leaves and peppercorns.
- Add potatoes, diced, cook for 15 minutes.
- Bake the beets in foil, peel and cut into thin strips, add vinegar and mix.
- Finely chop the onion, chop the grated carrot. Fry the vegetables with the tomato. paste and simmer for five minutes.
- Scald nettle, chop finely.
- Chop the cabbage finely, put in the broth and lie for 15 minutes.
- Add to the soup fry, beets and nettles, sugar.
- Cover the soup, turn off the heat and leave.
In a cooked borsch with nettle and beet 452 kcal and includes four servings.
Borsch with nettle and egg
Dietary first course - soup with nettles and eggs in chicken broth. The value of cooked recipe for green borscht nettle - 630 kcal.
- 300 g chicken;
- 200 grams of nettle;
- 4 potatoes;
- three eggs;
- bay leaf;
Preparation step by step:
- Put the meat in a 3 liter saucepan. During cooking, place a leaf of laurel and peas pepper.
- Grate the carrot on a grater, cut the onion into small cubes.
- Fry the vegetables in butter, cut the potatoes and boiled eggs into cubes.
- After 40 minutes, boil the meat, remove it and put the potatoes in the broth, cut the meat into slices and add to the soup, cook for 15 minutes.
- Cut scalded nettles, put in borsch, when potatoes are cooked, and cook for five minutes.
- In borscht add eggs, roasting and spices, cook for two minutes.
There are six servings of borscht with nettle and egg. Cooking takes 80 minutes.