Indoor plants and flowers in Feng Shui is given great importance. According to ancient teachings, they are able to influence the energy of the house and its inhabitants. This influence can be both positive and negative. The same flower, depending on the state, may act in different ways. In order for the plant to carry only positive, it must be healthy and well-groomed, please the eye and bring pleasure to the owner. Active energy, well influencing the house and its inhabitants, have flowering and fruiting plants. A positive effect on the home of flowers that have a soft leaf and fluffy crown. But plants with hard, sharp leaves and prickles, fill the space with heavy energy and with the wrong arrangement can cause harm.
Male and female energy plants
All flowers on feng shui are divided by energy. Plants with straight stems and directed upward branches and foliage endowed with male energy "Yang." They have pointed leaves, mostly xiphoid, heart-shaped or crescent-shaped. Such plants include gladioli, daffodils, citrus fruits, asparagus, sanseverra, dracaena, chlorophytum.
Flowers with rounded leaves and branches hanging down, leaves and shoots or creeping along the ground - have the female energy "Yin". These include money tree, violets, cyclamen, begonia. [stextbox id = "alert" float = "true" align = "right"] For the energy of the house to be harmonious, both Yang and Yin plants should be in it. [/ stextbox] Knowing the energy of the plant in feng shui, you can determine the appropriate place. For example, Yin flowers better placed in children's rooms and in the kitchen. For plants endowed with "Yang" energy, the ideal habitat will be rooms dominated by male energy, for example, a living room or a study, as well as rooms located in the southern, southwestern and southeastern sectors. But from the placement of flowers in the bedroom is better to refuse, especially if they are located near the bed. Because it can cause trouble in your personal life. If you decide to decorate the bedroom with houseplants, Feng Shui recommends to stop the choice on those that stretch up and abandon flowers with prickles.
Characteristics of colors on Feng Shui
According to feng shui, each plant has its own energy and therefore has a different effect. Some contribute to health promotion, others - help to establish a personal life, and others - improve their financial situation or have a positive effect on career success. Knowing how a plant acts and arranging flowers at home in Feng Shui can affect different areas of life.
- Indoor Geranium. The flower is endowed with strong energy. He is the protector of the house and its inhabitants. After sitting next to him for a few minutes, you can feel a surge of strength. Geranium soothes, lowers blood pressure and improves metabolism. It is necessary to exercise caution with it, since the long exhalation of the essential oils it produces can cause allergies and headaches. Therefore, it is better to place geraniums in spacious rooms that are not designed for sleeping.
- Ficus It creates a favorable atmosphere in the house, neutralizes negative energy and aggression. This houseplant in Feng Shui cannot be located in the marriage sector, as this can lead to a deterioration in relations between spouses.
- Money Tree. This is a famous symbol of wealth and prosperity, so the southeast sector will be the best place for it.
- Myrtle tree. It is the best assistant in creating a strong, friendly and happy family. The plant will bring harmony and love into the house, improve relationships and help to cope with adversity.
- Maranta. According to feng shui for flowers, it helps to find meaning in life, discover new qualities and decide on a profession. Maranta promotes communication.
- Monstera. It is undesirable to put it in the house, but in the office it will contribute to a successful business.
- Sansevera. The plant is able to neutralize harmful bacteria.
- Bamboo. It absorbs bad energy, transforming it into positive.
- Chlorophytum. Eliminates harmful microbes and absorbs negative energy. The best place will be the kitchen.
- Lemon. Lemon tree helps to cure many diseases. It increases autonomy and activity. If you place a lemon in the nursery, it will increase in children the craving for knowledge and curiosity.
- Cactus. Despite the fact that he has a heavy energy, located in the zone of wealth, it will contribute to prosperity and well-being. Cacti are capable of neutralizing anger and aggression.
- Azalea and Begonia help those who want to achieve success in communication.
- Fern. It is better to refrain from keeping the plant in the house, as it absorbs oxygen at night. If you place it in the office, the fern will help improve mutual understanding and build friendships.
- Orchid. According to Feng Shui, orchid flowers absorb energy, so its presence in the house can lead to fatigue and frequent depressions of its inhabitants. Orchid, located in places of rapid movement of qi energy, for example, in the hallways or corridors, will help to slow down its rapid flow.
- Tradescantia. The unique property of the plant is to reflect the atmosphere of the house. If it is filled with negative energy, it begins to turn yellow and fall off.